- Ofc. Lucy Valentin - ISP Supervisor, Camden County And all the those in her crew over the years that have come out early on Saturday mornings and worked hard to make and keep the grounds presentable. RIP JUNIE
- Mr. Dave Redd to whom I promised I would not give up! For most of his life he was the caretaker for HBC. He gave his time unselfishly to ensure those laid to rest were given the respect they deserved - a well kept burial ground. May you rest in peace Mr. Redd, my word is bond!
- Mr. Herbie Hicks and VFW POST 475. Never forgetting to decorate the graves of the Civil War Veterans throughout the year!
- My Public Relations Crew - Some of the most reliable, proudest and "dressing to the nine" ladies I could ever hope to be associated with: Ms. Willie Washington (aka Ms Professional), Mary Sparks (aka Jackie O), Carolyn Taylor (aka Ms. Precise), Connie House (aka State Worker).
- Anna Shipp, former Volunteer Coordinator, WHYY PBS Station, Philadelphia Pa.
- Craig, Steve, and Henry Dorrance Media Commons, Story Telling Program, WHYY PBS Station, Philadelphia Pa.
- Terrance at HOPEWORKS, Camden NJ for ensuring Butler stays on the City map, and HOPEWORKS Students for creating and hosting the FHBC webpage!
Restoring a Legacy .....
Restoration is greatly needed to perserve this landmark and to revive a "forgotten Legacy" in the neighborhood of Centerville.
PLEASE join Friends of Butler Cemetery Association in restoring the Legacy by making a donation through Heart of Camden http://www.heartofcamden.org/
OR you may donate building materials to replace hairpin fencing, benches, cemetery markers and walkways.
Thank you for your support!